Imagine practicing optometry in a prominent practice nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, where you can pursue the opportunities of a larger city while enjoying small town living!
As the area’s leading full scope, service oriented private practice. We treat our patients with the most careful and individual approach, provide stylish eye-wear and the latest innovations in contact lenses, all within a relaxed and friendly environment. As full-scope optometric physicians, we are committed to guarding and preserving our patients’ ocular health. To that end our optometrists work with trained optometric technicians and use state of the art equipment, including Optomap, OCT, corneal topography, Humphrey visual ﬁeld testing, auto-refractor, Revolution EHR, and more.
We offer a competitive salary with a monthly performance bonus, as well as additional compensation in the form of AOA dues, state association dues, local society dues, malpractice insurance, paid vacations, paid personal time off (PTO), licensing fees, continuing education reimbursement (including travel), and 401K retirement plan.
Are you a quality minded, compassionate optometrist looking to practice at the full scope of your licensure? Do you see yourself excelling in a forward-thinking environment with an excellent team? If so, then we may have an opportunity for you.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides evidence-based compassionate eye care to ensure patients’ health and well-being
- Represents the company in vision care and patient engagement
- Thoroughly and competently provide excellent eye care across and within the full McMillin Eyecare scope of vision care to ensure proper diagnosis and treatment
- Provides patient education as it relates to their diagnosis and recommended treatment
- Keeps and maintains appropriate records relating to all professional services rendered
- Prepares and attends to all reports, claims and correspondence as necessary
- Collaborates with Optical to provide excellent optical services to patients
- Maintains conﬁdential information
Requirements: Doctoral Degree in Optometry (OD). Must meet professional credentialing requirements, including the passing of all NBEO exams and obtaining therapeutic Tennessee state licensure.
To apply for this unique opportunity, please send your resume/CV to Dr. Billy McMillin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text him at (423) 963-0160.